Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I get so damn smug when I'm right!





And I'm twice right here! A little South African Device called the Rapex. It's causing a flutter in the popular press. And it's proving the supposed anti-rape groups run by feminists to be the two-faced phonies I always knew they were. Maybe that's too harsh. Maybe the feminist groups, sensitive to their public image as castrating bitches feel that gadget is taking their job away from them......

I do realize I have a certain animus toward the Feministas. I had a abusive guy dead to rights, and was about to perform an organ harvest, when a female cop put a gun in my face and ordered me to stand down. When he skated in court and harmed again, I called her a c-word to her face.

And it weren't cop....

My feelings on rape are fairly old-fashioned and are perfectly stated here...







Well nowadays it'd have to be a 9mm wouldn't it?

No comments: