well that's what Breda referred to it as. I guess that's a good a name for it as any. I don't have lofty ambitions of attending webloggers conventions. Or making more of a difference than I do now. But for now I'll have the tip jars out in case anyone actually reads my stuff. Yvonne the famed Dutch Bitch, had me in line for a site makeover. Well her life has went from hectic to ballistic, so she isn't doing any blog-pimping for a few more months...
I'll try to tart up my own blog. I used to be a web designer in the early years of the internet. I don't want to sound too needy but......
Political Predictions
-
With the mid-term elections about a month away, I'm going to make
some guesses:
One in ten to one in twenty chance of political violence -- roug...
15 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment