About three months ago, I went on the low sodium kick.
Unlike the true Nazis in the pursuit of better health,
I can't throw out all the salt shakers in the house.
I bought Kosher Salt and a half dozen sea-salt grinders.
I have a couple of shakers that will grudgingly dispense large granule salt.
The grinders were bought from the spice rack, and were intended for single use.
I unwittingly bought two brands Medallion and McCormick.
The grinder caps just screw off the Medallion brand.
I'm a great fan of screwing off, just ask anyone I used to work for.
I could get a job done in a third the time, just so I could get to the screwing off part.
The McCormick has a proprietary style of grinder, the glass jar has no threads.
Just four nubs that interface with one of the plastic grinder wheels.
(pictures to follow I hope)
And the cap has a ring at the base that engages a ring at the lip of the glass.
By sacrificing one empty grinder, I now know how to refill and reuse the
McCormick grinders. Effectively making Schilling/McCormick my bitch.
Life in the Panopticon...
-
Not only is your LG television spying on you, your LG computer monitor may
be installing bloatware on your system behind your back...
LG's Smart TV feature...
10 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment