Shamelessly stolen from this post on Tam's Blog!
Well I had been looking for tires for a recent (less than a decade old) model of GM Buick. The tires off my old merc sable will serve. Now I just gotta get them mounted, and balanced for a small amount of personal indignity!
I also have to deal with the tires on my 1985 Dodge Ram 250. They are 9.50rX16.5LT the only trouble is that 16.5 measurement. A heavy boat-trailer sales outfit advertised the tire, but on calling them said it was no longer produced. About 15 years ago, my Dad traded wheels with a Ford truck, that had been made for the Army. I can't cry. They served Dad, then me, faithfully for about 15 years. I wish I could find 4 or 5 more for the next 15 years.
It looks like I will have to struggle through a salvage yard for some 16 inch rims. Hopefully with a nice set of tires already upon them.
In other news I have been banished from Roberta X's good graces.
Nights are getting longer, Tempers are getting shorter!
'Tis the season!
Sportsball Man Melts Brain
-
Apparently Steelers wide receiver DK Metcalf has spent too much time around
QB Aaron Rodgers and managed to sandblast his brain smooth in the process.
Metc...
12 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment