Hey
Gunny friends. Anyone know the weight of a 230 grain bullet
when it's fully loaded into a round? I'm trying to see whether I got
230 grain Hydra Shoks or 185.
Current Events
-
The thing about commenting on current events is, right now, we have
got a whole bunch of men -- and it's mostly men, you boys gotta own that --
who ar...
Smoke on the Water
-
They showed up on the lake one night, visible in the morning, silent in the
mist, their shapes nothing at all like what we'd seen before on this small
bo...
my work here is done
-
Every woman in my life now either has or is considering a gun for
self-defense. Many of them have gone on to get their CCW, including my mom.
I'm satisfied.
14 years ago
Links to those whom I worship at the feet thereof!
No comments:
Post a Comment