I should have blogged about my troubles with Dad's house, and the predatory habits of Champion Mortgage. Google them if you're curious about such things.
I am now, and have been since October, in South Carolina. I have a storage unit in Spokane containing my BioDiesel Jetta, and a few things I thought I'd like to keep.
I probably should change my blog name as the meth heads stole most all of my locksmithing tools and supplies. I might start up as a locksmith again, but I doubt it!
Right now I'm being inspired by the blog of Anna Hess and her husband Mark.
I want to get my own land and experiment with becoming self sufficient.
Life in the Panopticon...
-
Not only is your LG television spying on you, your LG computer monitor may
be installing bloatware on your system behind your back...
LG's Smart TV feature...
12 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment