I got bored, was going to sprout beans and corn. I did not want to spend large for a small mouthed mason jar with a screen lid. I went to the local Hobby Lobby, bought a single wide mouthed jar, and a 10 pack of Plastic Canvases. They came in different sizes. The 3" was just too small for the wide-mouthed jar. So I popped another dime for the 4.5" circles, went in about 4 squares and cut away. Now I have a screened sprouter for 15 bean soup mix. I am reliably informed all 15 items will sprout, I used to cull out the split peas and legumes to cut down on disappointment when I was helping grade school kids grow things! One teacher used the culled items, and made a soup in a potpourri pot.
Life in the Panopticon...
-
Not only is your LG television spying on you, your LG computer monitor may
be installing bloatware on your system behind your back...
LG's Smart TV feature...
10 hours ago



No comments:
Post a Comment