Monday, July 18, 2011

Karma can be such a Bee-Atch

I have a 'co-worker', at this charitable organization.

He's a bi-sexual hipster, meaning he's a pain in the ass to both genders with the same intensity level.

I work for these people because I believe they are a worthwhile cause.

Despite his verbally supportive stance, he's working off community service on a DWI.

When I pointed out to him that, once his community service is fulfilled, we will never see his Diesel Jeans clad ass ever again, and he's the charitable equivalent of a 'Lipstick Lesbian', he took to calling me a Em-Effer.

I pointed out that he could be correct, and I would allow him to call me any derivation thereof except Pop, or Pops!

For the last week, he has called me every thing in the thesaurus that could be construed as 'father'.

His girlfriend finally tired of his winning ways, and today his actual Mother had to pick him up after his stint.

She's about 5 years younger than I. I didn't recognize her under his surname as it were only a slightly more lasting effort than any other the feckless sperm donor had made.

Mea Maxima Culpa. I indeed had Effed his Em. We both enjoyed it immensely. And if it weren't for the fact I have a recently impregnated girlfriend, I'd be Effing the H-E-Double Toothpicks out of her this very moment.

Girlfriend may consider a hall pass, Provided she gets first go! Former Fling is seriously H-A-W-T. Forty-Four is both her age AND cup size.

Co-worker is seriously snarked off, pissed off, cheeesed off, and possibly contemplating Step-Almost Patricide!

Calling him 'Son' one more time might just do it!

No comments: