Welcome to my nightmare.... err blog! first post
I was going out and put myself up for some apartment work. Too sick. I gathered my demo locks up, and my pin change kits. Had to stop for a 90 minute bathroom break. I'm taking the airborne tablets now, so I don't communicate my flu to others. I have a couple of 2x12 demo stands, with Schlage model C, and Kwikset locks. A couple of key-in-knob sets and a deadbolt grace each stand. I have the same sets where I can easily take them apart, and repin them for various different keys. I was toying with the idea of not only making a demo video of my skills, but publishing it to metacafe.
Unusual Kill
-
One of the F/A-18F Super Hornets that had been operating off the *USS
Abraham Lincoln* was photographed while returning to its home base in San
Diego sport...
4 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment