Monday, September 12, 2011

Dragon Holster

I was supposed to do a review on this ages ago.
Recently I ordered a Dragon Leatherworks Talon Holster for my Smith &Wesson 457 pistol.
Just below are the pics of my open carry.  It's a sweet holster and it retains the pistol nicely.
I finally got the use of the gym in the Police Academy.  It took some doing, but hanging upside
down from the trapeze, I managed to get the pistol to drop out of the holster after a couple of
bungee style drops.  A trainee tried an unannounced grab from my holster.  Fortunately I was
able to stop short of inflicting a sprain.  Ol' fat boy isn't nearly as decrepit when it counts. 
Neither of those incidents have pictures.  
On the topic of the Kel-Tec Rifle in my hoped for 7.62x25 caliber, I bother them once a year,
they say no, I currently have no ability to manufacture a barrel in the sub-2000 configuration. 
I have carved some wooden grip panels to accommodate a CZ-52 magazine.  I intend to
fabricate a double column magazine for the rifle.

No comments: