Saturday, May 10, 2008

Republican? ME?

I just seen the front page of Gus Mueller's Randomly Ever After web journal.  He was around before these were called Blogs.  I thought he hadn't linked to me cause I read his old format.  He dubs me... "my evil Republican twin."  Now it isn't like that at all.  I don't dispute being evil, or a twin to "The Gus".  I may appear Republican, but that's only because I don't like being served up bad grades of Dog Poop, and then being expected to VOTE for one of them.  This time, it seems, we're being shown THREE piles of doggy doo, and asked which one we want shoved in our face for the next FOUR YEARS.......


If I were a Republican, I'd like to think I could get a better quality of Stooge than Bush or Cheney.  The brothers Howard and Larry Fine for starters.......

He also goes on to comment about the number of guns I have.  Gus Baby, you don't know the 1/2 of it!  I just data-based my guns in preparation to become a FFL Gun dealer.  I got more that I thought I did!  Maybe 1/20 as many as Tam...  I later wish to design a few.  I like the 7.62x25 caliber, and I want a more modern gun than a Tokarev or CZ-52.  I think I could make a positive contribution to the gun world....

No comments: