Sunday, November 16, 2008

Back to Work

Well I guess I should have been doing this earlier. I'm going to build a trike or quad cycle using electric power. I'm going to start with a steel platform. Then move to aluminum. once I got a working model, I'll improve the hell out of it. I guess I could start with Mom's power chair she never used, then do the usual upgrades, brushless motor, Lithium Hydride batteries.

I did get some good results 25 years ago with three batteries, and a starter motor.

Even with the gas going below $2, this is necessary. I still have a recurring image of a 1978 Hustler cartoon. An Arab flashing Uncle Sam, A gas nozzle between his legs.

We need to fix matters so we are never again dependent upon those extremist savages for anything.

Most of us could use the exercise!

No comments: