Sunday, April 26, 2009

Stop Kicking my Dog!

Apparently I'm the only one in blogdom, or at least on blogspot, that actually likes Dog the Bounty Hunter. I'm kinda shocked. I mean the comments section on Tam's blog resembles the kind of treatment a black man would get from whites in the 1930s to 50s. I guess this is one area in the Obamabots and the Palinites can agree. No matter who wins in the force remedy between the inconsistant kinds of worlds, apparently there will be no place for the Dog in either world.

Of course since the administration aint gonna let you bail out when they arrest you for the heresy of disagreeing with the current junta, it's a moot point anyway.

And the guy in SnarkGirl's comments who brought up the Mexico business, I wish when the time comes, I have the balls to break the law in order to do the right thing.

I conceded it was possible in an infinite universe that our local celebrity, The South Hill Rapist, may not have been the man convicted of the crime. Considering the characters of our county prosecutor and the most visible cop in the mess, it's a possability that we were all had.

I got jumped by people who weren't even alive at the time this all took place. That would mean the public had been HornSwoggled.

Don't immeadiately jump on the hate bandwagon. Not even of a media celebrity. That's playing into the hands of a cyincal, calculating and controlling government.

Plus Dog would never dismiss you out of hand like most of you have done him.

Guess that makes him the better man...

No comments: