Monday, April 13, 2009

That Judgemental Bitch!

I was waiting for a friend in my Volkswagen New Beetle, some affectatious little dippy broad gestured at me and said "Him and that car aren't a good fit!" My first impulse was to observe that since I could afford it, it fit me just fine. It gets my ass from point a to b. It also serves the wants and needs of freeloading, cancerous pustules upon the anal spinchters of society, like her.

I suppose she'd be happier if I drove a 69 Cadilliac, or a Harley Davidson. It would be so much easier for her to hate me. I mean I'm fat, I work for a living, I pay my debts. Every thing she's too cool to do. Hardest work she ever did was score enough coke and/or meth to maintain her Jenny Crank Diet.

In case you didn't get that, I get incensed when looked down upon by scum...

No comments: