Saturday, November 21, 2009

Kel-Tec Sub 2000 9mm carbine


Anyone who grew up in the 60's and 70's like I did, has to love this beast. Folded it measures 9X18", Open 7x35". It has a total Man From U.N.C.L.E. of Zero M - Secret Agent feel to it.


They do need to make this in 7.62x25 to encourage me to buy 10 more, plus all the rest of that ammo at Cheaper Than Dirt.

Like I need the provocation!!!

This is the Hi Point 9mm carbine. The first one to offer me a pistol carbine in 7.62x25 Tokarev caliber, with the added fillip of accepting either a Tokarev or CZ52 Magazine, will get a whopping order from me.

2 comments:

Ultimate Ordnance said...

I'd buy a Kel-Tec in a minute if it came in 45 ACP and used 1911 magazines.

John B said...

me too, I wish I could have hi capacity hi-power mags in the one I got now....