Thursday, March 24, 2011

One Last Effing Time!

I have expressed admiration for the ideas and ideals of Robert Anson Heinlein.


Only to have been compared to admiring Hitler or Mengele.

The people doing the comparison never read any of Heinlein's work.

They get their opinion straight from the Starship Troopers Movie.

Usually I can keep steam from shooting out my ears.


Last Time, and you Radical Muslim Fellating Liberals had better listen up.
(Don't hold back, John! Tell them what you REALLY think of them!)

In order to criticize an author's work you must READ IT.
Not a movie made from the book...
And Certainly NOT a movie made by people who freely admit that they were too cool to read the book!

There are none so blind as those who will not see.
Except those who spout inane stupidity near me, and get to experience my Moe Howard Impression!

No comments: