Tuesday, November 1, 2011

super bleg!

Guys I'm in a little trouble.  Basically my girlfriend got into a fight.  She spent the previous weekend in jail.  When this gets to trial, I want to make sure the truth, not the slanted journalism of the police report, gets out.  That can't be accomplished with a Guilty Man's Lawyer Public Defender, as a wise man once pointed out, "The lawyers at the Public Defenders office are good at talking themselves out of work, and you into jail.

Right now as it stands, she's accused of heinous crimes.  Failure to be Politically Correct, read as Domestic Violence.  Don't even argue loudly with a person under the same roof as yourself, lest this abuse of the legal process happen to you!

That's torn it.  I'm actually at the point where I'm considering running for public office, in order to protect myself, and the ones I love, from the government.

For now, I'd like you to contribute $5 or $10 to Elizabeth's Legal Defense Fund!
It's a good cause, She's a good woman.


No comments: