Thursday, December 27, 2007

Boy was that STUPID! - I was bored!

After successfully avoiding my 10th, 20th, and 25th High School reunions. Having stared at the classmates.com banner for ten years, -you note I didn't hyperlink it- I finally clicked upon it and filled out a form. While my better sense screamed at me in the back of my mind, I checked out the folks who all signed up from the time I were in high school. Yup same social club of in-crowders and losers that pissed me off in my late teens. Anybody I want to meet again after all this time, is definitely too cool to sign up for this lame service. Or maybe they're dead. (At 45 that is a distinct possibility). I guess there's a reason I became a security grunt to begin with. Really it were all those Man From U.N.C.L.E. shows I watched as a diaper-ling. I don't remember who in the blog community turned me back on to that in the last few days. I know I surfed there from Tam's place.

Why I'd want to resume contact with people who could make me actively sympathize with the Columbine Murderers ah well, I'll just leave quietly before one of them sees me.

No comments: