Monday, January 25, 2010

what's in it'ssss Pocketssss Precioussss?

My good bud Marko started the "pockets" meme yet again.



Lessee, I just got my Gerber EVO knife swiped by a theater seat. The other knife is a dollar store special. The three white tubes are in ascending order of size, a vicks inhaler, my pill bottle, and my pocket change, -also has a motel sewing kit. Brown bottle contains my nitroglycerin tabs. Cell phone and two batteries. Billfold. Tape measure for any barroom bets. Mini Bic Lighter. Keys w/VW remote. Kel-Tec PF-9 in 9mm with spare round. 2 spare mags in my jacket along with 2 spares each for the S&W 457 in .45ACP, and the Tokarev in 7.62x25mm.

oh and a green bandanna for brow-mopping and nose-blowing...

This is just my pants mind you. I must carry 20 pounds in my safari vest...

I do wonder what would happen if I popped 4 nitroglycerin tabs into that hollow point? Would it actually go boom?

No comments: