Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sharper Than a Serpent's Tooth!

Marko on his site was musing on non-folding knives, only person I ever met who carried a sheath knife, was a guy I'd have a problem with him being armed with dry grass.

As Tam said, "How much do you want to spend?". In my case, that's "How much do you want to lose?". I finally set a limit of $25 plus tax. I carry a Gerber Evo. Some bastard walked up to my front porch, and grabbed the USPS package containing my Cold Steel Kukri. From Ebay. So I guess I'll make that figure $30. I'm keeping a sharp eye out for someone carrying my hand powered brush hog.

Yeah, the reason I bought a Kukri was I wanted a machete that would last me the rest of my life. Of course at the rate I lose knives, I should have known better!

I just checked the new design of Marko's Cold Steel Mini Tac on ebay. The new design sux rox! I would like to find who coined the term ‘ergonomic’ and see if his rear end is ergonomically adapted to my size 13 converse shod foot!

No comments: