Thursday, November 18, 2010

Interview with President John B!

Reporter: President B! What is your stance on abortion?

Me: I'm against it, it is kinda repugnant as a solution for a problem.
I mean, A woman knows she's liable to get pregnant if she gets into that situation. Somewhere along the Amazon River there's some tribes that start putting medicine in the kids food as soon as they get up around that age, they can fool around all they want, nobody gets pregnant until the kids are married off and ready to start a family.

We got the morning after pill for rape, and there are effective techniques for birth control.

Murder because someone's too lazy, is offensive to me ethically, and it offends my sense of aesthetics.

I knew what a condom was for in late high school, and college, the years after. I had unprotected sex with women, who swore they were unable to become pregnant. With one who swore if I made her pregnant, she'd make me rich. Toward the end of that one, I was ready to say, "Not tonight, I have a headache!" Can you imagine daily sex, on demand, over a time period of six months? She later married a Ob/GYN who through manipulation of her fertility with birth control pills, managed to get her impregnated and carry to term 4 times. As the Doc involved is a she, I reckon that there was a contractor or two involved there. I feel a little gypped there, as I actually suggested the technique, inspired by the lamentations of some of my fellow pizza drivers on failed birth control.

That is my history regarding the abortion issue.

And the more I think about things, I think that politicians should all be 'FIXED'. Unable to reproduce! The world would be a better place.

No comments: