Upon the newsletter recommendation of Front Sight's Ignatius Piazza, I purchased a Kel-Tec PF 9 after I started carrying regularly. Highly recommended by Mr. Piazza for Church Deacons, It replaced my PA 63 pistol in 9mm Makarov. A suitable caliber by my standards, except for Federal not having Hydra-Shok rounds available in that caliber. For Open Carry I prefer a .45. As the old saw goes, Your 9mm Hollow Point may fail to expand, but the .45 will never shrink. But seeing how some of the two-legged wildlife is getting out of hand, I keep Hydra Shok in the .45 too. I'm 6'6" and yea close to 400 pounds. There are members of the thug sub-genus out there that make me look positively dainty! I have the right to keep what I've earned, after taxes. And anyone who thinks otherwise is up for a rude, and loud, awakening.
Peposo
-
I made peposo for dinner last night, and it was fantastic!
Put too much salt on the meat at the start, and had to dilute the
broth at the end. N...
15 hours ago


2 comments:
I had to google it, looks nice!
Daisy! Welcome to my humble, if somewhat right of center, blog.
It kicks like a Missouri Mule.
But it has a dramatic effect on gallon jugs of water!
Post a Comment