Valley Of The Shrieking Sky Kings?
-
Today's title is beyond unlikely. A few days ago, I exited the front
door for my morning walk and discovered a large cicada had run out of gas
and cr...
Lockheed Snouts!
-
Lockheed F-94A Starfire
The other day I finally did something I've been meaning to do since I first
moved to Indianapolis almost twenty years ago.
I boo...
Goodbye for Now, Sunny
-
Sunny left us yesterday after a short battle with a very aggressive T-Cell
Lymphoma. She had just turned 3. We adopted her as a puppy when she was
rele...
my work here is done
-
Every woman in my life now either has or is considering a gun for
self-defense. Many of them have gone on to get their CCW, including my mom.
I'm satisfied.
14 years ago
Links to those whom I worship at the feet thereof!
1 comment:
Very Good.
Post a Comment