Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Spaghetti Revolt!

Overheard, in the Outrageous Household.


Pa: Is there a western channel on here,

Me: Here I'll look, -looking on the electronic guide- Nope, just a few odd channels that run a string of westerns. Oooh A&E offers a string of John Wayne movies...

Pa: I didn't mean change it off what you were watching...

Me: Dad! Top Gear just gave me Johanna Lumley and the Dodge Viper, they got nothing to top that!

-Heard later on-

Pa: John are you going to serve us spaghetti until we go nuts?

Me: No, I just wanted to get the meatball recipe right.

Tonight marks the last night of marathon spaghetti dinners, along with the occasional lunch, I think I got the meatballs done right, size, flavor, texture.

I'll give them a week off, then I go back to spaghetti with balls every sunday.

No comments: