Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Faster than the speed of stupidity

Poor Dog the Bounty Hunter. His Drug Fiend son Tucker, (rhymes with...), sold a tape to the national inquirer of him using the n-word. Now he has no show, and taco bell and kfc pulled their advertising. Goes to show you what our constitution is really worth. A toilet paper tabloid can buy and publish anything it wants. But a fairly decent guy verbally unloads on his son's girlfriend's lack of character, conscience, or soul. He's off the air. I don't think that's right or fair. I think we should band together and force A&E to give him his show back. Everyone who agrees with me step outside their door at midnight every night and yell NIGGER! ten times at the top of their lungs.

Anyone who agrees but doesn't want to do the shout, is excused from this glorious crusade on grounds of cowardice. I personally am tired of the political left trying to ban words which might hurt their wittle feewings. I am also tired of being told that I have to celebrate the differences of some obnoxious boor that the only thing he has in common with me is a gender, but wants to express hisself sexually at me. Dude! I beat up guys on principal, that are that crude toward WOMEN!!!

don't get me wrong, I've usually fought on the side of the angels in these matters..

Reason I'm bothering you with this is that I swiped a commercial jingle, to fight Nazism in 1984. We had the idiots from Hayden Lake Idaho, on our Cheney (no relation) Washington campus trying to recruit. They were saying the n-word every 3-4 seconds. Finally I burst out into song......

He's a Nigger...
She's a Nigger...
I'm a Nigger...
Wouldn't you like to be a Nigger too....
(sung to 'I'm a Pepper")

The whole crowd picked it up, and the Aryan Nations packed up their little church, and went back to Hayden Lake with their feelings hurt.

I did go on to really hurt their and the Klan's feelings, by hosting a beer bust on a tavern rooftop on the route of their pride parade march, one year I even played Horst Wessel Lied on a boom box.

We didn't go inside to pee. we just cut loose on the parade from above.

Constitutionally Protected freedom of expression.....

Or a really nasty form of assault.....

No comments: