Saturday, November 17, 2007

I'm not as angry as I thought!

And here I thought I'd have to take some serious anger management classes. You know, the one where I whip out Mr. 9mm and "Hit The Pillow"!!!

I guess the Yoga breathing and the internalized self-counseling are working slightly. I feel tempted to go back and change a couple of answers where I answered on the side of anger cuz I thought I was being honest....


You Are 56% Angry

Generally, you are not an angry person.
But you're easily frustrated and enraged. You have one heck of a temper.
And because of your anger, you tend to feel resentful and even spiteful.
You already know how to quell your anger. You just need to do it more often.

Well I may be kidding myself one way or another........


You Are 34% Angry

You're occasionally angry, but it's really not an issue.
While you may give in to your temper once and a while, you're pretty mellow.
And as long as your anger doesn't effect your relationships, then it's probably in check.
You know that anger is a bad habit - and you don't engage in it often.


I'd have to disagree 34% is still too much, lets get that under 20% for waking hours.

No comments: