Sunday, November 4, 2007

na-no-wri-mo

National Novel Writer's Month started this November, and I guess if I'm to score a word count, I'll have to hide out somewhere. I so want to be a published author, preferably a science fiction author. I'd attend a convention every weekend for two years, and not have to pay for any of them. Actually I'd like to have 3-4 books under my belt and I could accomplish that goal. But I have a few things like work, family, friends, and scrounges blocking that goal.....

I found out how that hole got in my front pocket. My T6 screwdriver, used for messing with cell phones, made it in order to facilitate it's escape. I got a donation, and replaced it with a craftsman T6 that for some reason was $2.99 at Sears, and $1.99 at K-Mart. Go Figure... The donation also covered a $7 micro screwdriver set, that includes a T6 and T7 Torx driver as well as 3 each in Straight and Phillips. Of course that donation has a price. I'll be paying it back double tuning his pico transmitters. Nasty little suckers the size of a small postage stamp. It's a price I can bear.....

With any luck my original screwdriver fell out in one of the cars or the house....

No comments: