Thursday, November 8, 2007

Writer's Strike Strike Two guys!!!


Thanks Matt G I'm Obviously too smart for my own good.......

Well them Hollywood types are complaining about not being paid enough for the clueless tripe they serve up. I wouldn't have even known if I hadn't read it in Lawdog's blog.

That started me thinking, there was this movie, where everyday working stiffs replaced professional athletes out on strike.

Let's just have the weblog community replace the nightly line-up. It could bring back the days when TV was new and exciting.

Tell me which weblogs to replace which shows.

I'll start...
Replace Everybody Love's Raymond with Everybody Loves Rossi, though we might need her to replace the cooking shows.

For Tool and Home Improvement shows, let's give Gus Mueller and Randomly Ever After a shot. He's an elder statesman in the weblog community. A democrat one but you gotta take the bitter with the sweet. (Just kiddin' Gus, Y'Know I love you!)..

No comments: