Sunday, January 4, 2009

Craigslist or My Right Hand....

Trying to decide on a Valentines Day date.......

I don't have to buy my right hand a fancy dinner...
Or chocolates...
Or champaign...
Or little furry toys clutching hearts.

I do have to buy it a bottle of Absorbine jr.
and a tube of Sportscreme....

No, but srsly, anyone wanna be my Valentines Day Date?
I'm buying! -Holds up boxes of ammo!
I got protection! - Holds up safety glasses, shooter's ear muffs, and ear plugs.

And if we go 2 days early, I'll spring for the Steak & Bake special, at The Maxwell House Tavern. I'll even stand you a beer or several. I don't drink anymore, as Spokane doesn't tolerate epic legends too well, but hey! The more you drink, the better I'll look!

Of course after the range, we could just skip dinner, and rub each other down with the sportscreme. That would effectively insure chastity that night....

Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments: