Friday, February 4, 2011

this won't see daylight over on Joan's blog!

so I guess I'll publish it here!


...so what you're saying is if someone breaks the law and you derive some benefit, like having your anti-gun position vindicated, that's all right. If someone isn't breaking the law, but you don't like them, change the law to criminalize their leading their quiet life?

I am not interested in taking anything from you. Conversely, you want to take what I spent my hard earned money for. You seem to feel I'm not entitled to enjoy my life quietly. Or noisily in a properly equipped building.

I am informed by experience. The experience of Laotians, at the hands of the Pathet Lao after they were disarmed.

The experience of the Cambodians at the hands of the Khmer Rouge after they were disarmed.

The experience of the Jews at the hands of the Nazis after they were disarmed.

Frankly Joan, I don't want to experience what happens after I'm disarmed by your cronies.

Just a personal preference.

additionally.....

You blazed up with raving hatred when your daughter's participation in rescues was described as 'Militia Style' activities.

You are the Militia, whether you accept the civic responsibility or not.

No comments: