Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Letter to a blog friend!

I'm having my problems with my new true love.
our tastes on food vary widely.
She's southern and insists I try foods that I discarded years ago for good reason.

She plays a 'race card' of saying that if I don't eat this food, she'll have to question my manhood.

Now answer me this, my lefty brother! How is disliking beans, cooked in a slow cooker w/a ham hock, poured over crushed cornbread, related to my ability to perform sexually.

Treat your plane like you treat your woman!
Get inside her 5 times a day and take her to heaven and back!
Lord Flasheart. Blackadder Goes Forth

I may have to trade her in for a California Hippie Liberal who will poison me for my political views. At least I'll be able to eat the food she'll poison for me!

Glad you are only having small relationship issues.
john

No comments: