Thursday, September 2, 2010

lock yer guns up for chuckie! - NOT!

I keep mine on a rack above the inside closet door. I did keep a nef .410/.45LC in a jardinière by the front door but this was figured to be too accessible. Now I have it propped above the front door. people have come in, stayed for a bit, upon leaving, damn near had a heart attack at they noticed the 'friend' above the door. I just train members of my household to respect loaded weapons. Locks are for suckers. "Oh excuse me Mr. Home Invader, can you wait a minute while I unlock my gun, I'll be right with you."


Or that lovely Richard Mack on future weapons showing off the .50 Beowulf. As the baddies are hosing his car with ak-47s, he takes the upper off his ar-15, and puts the Beowulf upper on.

Oh, excuse me Mr Bad Guy, can you wait two minutes while I rummage around in my golf bag for just the right upper to shoot you with? Do you wish to be shot with a .223, maybe a new trendy 6.5 Grendel, or a 6.8 SPC? Since you're close I could probably do you a .45ACP or 9mm.

Of course I got some short barreled uppers, meant for military M4s. If you promise not to rat me out to the ATF, I could probably shoot you with one of those. I'm still waiting for a pistol lower.

Like I said, anyone fool enough to bust into my house, might get shot by anything. If they're lucky, they can get away while I'm deciding which gun to shoot them with.

No comments: